Tuesday 6 October 2009

Sponsorship

This is my first ever blog, so i hope it all goes ok!

Well, the people's Boat website is live and working, with people starting to populate it with their pictures and links. Many thanks to those that have.
My entry is in and I am confirmed as the second British entry.
Next job is to finalize the contract with Cancer Research UK as the campaign charity, then find a major sponsor for the campaign.
Other jobs include announcing the co skipper. I have 2 potentials with huge experience, either of them would be great to sail with.
On going is the push to get pixels sold and the hull populated, arrange a press launch, keep sailing.

I think thats it for now, but please do have a look at the website, www.peoplesboat.com, and get your picture or company logo on the boat.

A

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the blog and my very best wishes in your quest for sponsorship. I've taken a spot on the aft starboard quarter.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete